Are you over 50 and looking after someone with a disability?
Carers SA is here to help if you need it.
Some of the ways Carers SA can help to better support people with disability and their families include:
• Collaborating on outreach activities to build better community awareness of the NDIS.
• Providing assistance to potential participants on the NDIS access process including;
• verbal access requests.
• completing the access request form.
• collating evidence to support an access request.
• Supporting participants who wish to communicate directly with NDIS.
• Supporting participants and their families during pre-planning, planning and plan review meetings.
• Providing assistance to participants who want to;
> request a plan review.
> request a review of an access or planning decision.
> report a participant critical incident, or
> make a complaint.
• Supporting participants, families and carers to maintain and/or reconnect with their NDIS supports.
• Supporting people with disability who are not eligible for the NDIS, or who are exiting the NDIS, to access mainstream supports.
Light refreshments provided
We will be running sessions across South Australia. To find out a location near your or to book your spot please Click Here