Come together with other Carers in a group and meet with people in similar caring situations.
Peer Groups are an opportunity to connect, share, and learn from each other.
Peer Groups are free and available to all Carers who would like to:
• Connect with the local community
• Connect with people in similar circumstances
• Develop networks to help support and connect with one another
• Meet with other Carers to share experiences, stories, and knowledge
• Learn from one another and hear from a range of guest speakers on identified topics
• Discuss ideas and strategies to overcome challenges in their caring role