Carers SA would like to announce that the new summer edition of the Australian Carers Guide is now available online and in all newsagents.
We have organised a free copy for our carers and to access your free copy,
This new and refreshing magazine was created to support Carers.
It is produced four times a year and packed full of practical and helpful information.
It offers unique insights, creative solutions and helpful perspectives and will make a real difference in your family life.
If you prefer to read in print, you can buy the magazine at your local newsagent for $9.95 or if you prefer, you can subscribe and have it delivered to your door.
IN THIS EDITION:
- Maggie Beer shares her mission to improve the quality of food in our Aged Care facilities. Maggie also included 2 of her delicious summer recipes for you to enjoy.
- Medical Cannabis. How does it help reduce chronic pain and where can you get it?
- Snapping the Stress Cycle. Tips on living in the sweet spot between Stretched and Stressed.
- Jean Kittson shares about family dynamics and her experience as a Carer for both her parents.
- Carers QLD shares information from the latest National Carers survey. Where do you fit?
- Negative Parent? Are you caring for a negative parent? Find out what you can do to manage them and ease your burden.
- Maree McCabe AM, CEO of Dementia Australia shares when it is Okay to lie. Learn how to enter their reality calmly and use proven distraction techniques.